Below we have listed frequently asked questions. If there is anything you cannot find an answer to, please feel free to contact customer service at: email@example.com where they will be happy to answer them.
How fast do you deliver?
We offer worldwide delivery within 2-5 days. If you place your order up to a weekend, this can extend the delivery time by 1-2 days.
How do I make a return/complaint?
If you wish to return or claim your item, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label and guide you through the return process. We offer a 99-day full return policy from the date of purchase. As soon as we receive your return, our returns team will process it.
A typical processing of a complaint takes 4-8 business days. However, during busy periods this can vary up to 14 days.
What is the difference between automatic movement and quartz movement?
A watch with quartz movement is characterised by the fact that it is battery powered. This means that it runs on batteries and has a battery life of 1-2 years.
An automatic movement on the other hand is powered by kinetic energy that is generated when the watch is in motion. It therefore has a more complex movement that is driven by a rotating wheel that winds the movement.
How do I adjust the bezel on my watch?
Below is a guide on how to remove or add links to a watch with a metal band, saving you a trip to the watchmaker. You can purchase a watch band adjustment tool set, which is easy to use on all types of watches, here. The process is relatively simple and takes no more than 5-10 minutes.
Consider how many links you need to remove from the metal band. Typically, there are about 6 removable links on the clasp and in some cases 3 fine adjustment hooks on the lock.
- On the back of the band there are small arrows indicating which way to push the pin out.
- Place the band in the grey plastic block so that the arrows are facing downwards and can be pushed out in the correct direction
- Take one of the firing pins and the small hammer and gently knock out a pin in the band. The pin should loosen and come out the other end. Be careful not to scratch the link.
- Put the link back together by pushing a pin in the opposite direction of the arrow at the back of the link, once the desired number of links have been removed.
If this doesn't work for you, you can always contact customer service at email@example.com, who will help you the best they can
How do I set my watch?
- You set your new watch by pulling out the crown to position 2 - which is the outermost position. Please note that on dive watches (watches with 20 ATM and above) there is a screw-in crown, so this must be screwed in and not pulled out.
- Once the crown is pulled out or screwed out, turn the crown until the time is correct. Then push or screw it all the way back in.
The date on the clock is typically set by pulling or screwing the crown out to position 1, where the crown is halfway out. Here you can turn until the date is correct. On watches with chronographs, the date and the day of the week sometimes need to be set on the two buttons that are respectively above and below the crown of the watch (the crown is the middle button on the side of the watch).
- If your watch has automatic movement, this means that the watch winds itself on kinetic movement, i.e. just by being on your arm. If you don't use your watch every day or you are not physically active, it may be a good idea to wind the watch yourself to make it as accurate as possible. This is done by turning the crown clockwise 10-15 times, but no more than that.
- To adjust the date in your automatic watch, it is important to follow some simple rules, otherwise you can damage the movement. Changing the date and day of the week should only be done between 6am and 12am (6pm-2am or 6am-12am) and it is important to avoid turning the crown anti-clockwise.
- If you have any further questions about setting your watch, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to guide you.
Is Dissing good quality?
Dissing is a relatively new brand on the market, so of course there will always be doubts about the quality of the brand. But the quality of Dissing products is unquestionable! Dissing is committed to producing high-quality products at a competitive price level. So you might think that price and quality always go hand in hand, but that's not the case for Dissing Watches. In fact, we've succesfully managed to cut out all the costly middlemen, allowing us to offer truly high quality watches at prices beyond the ordinary. Dissing Watches are really trendy and stylish, and will look great on anyone's wrist while all the materials used in the watches are of the highest quality.
The majority of Dissing watches come with sapphire crystal glass, which is the strongest and most durable glass a watch can have. In addition, the straps and bands used for the watches are always of the highest quality whether it is a metal band or a strap made of leather, silicon, or textile. Last but not least, the movements used in Dissing watches are of the highest quality, meaning a Dissing watch will have a really long life. In other words, Dissing watches are of incredibly high quality at really fair prices.